- What is the meaning of enlarged image?
- What Enable means?
- What does enlarge mean in math?
- How do you find the point of enlargement?
- What are vexing problems?
- How do you draw an enlargement?
- What is another word for enlarge?
- What does vexing mean?
- What does zealous mean?
- What embrace means?
- What is the opposite of enlarge?
- How do you enlarge a sentence?
- Does vexed mean angry?
- What is meaning of enlarging?
What is the meaning of enlarged image?
Something that has been enlarged, especially a photographic reproduction or a copy larger than the original print or negative..
What Enable means?
: to make (someone or something) able to do or to be something. : to make (something) possible, practical, or easy. technical : to cause (a feature or capability of a computer) to be active or available for use.
What does enlarge mean in math?
Enlarging a shape changes its size. … A transformation is a way of changing the size or position of a shape. To enlarge a shape, a centre of enlargement is required. When a shape is enlarged from a centre of enlargement, the distances from the centre to each point are multiplied by the scale factor.
How do you find the point of enlargement?
To find the centres of enlargement, draw lines through the corresponding corners of each shape. These lines will cross at the centre of enlargement, as shown below. The centres have been marked with the letter O in both diagrams.
What are vexing problems?
annoying, worrying, or causing problems : The shortage of qualified teachers remains a vexing problem. Synonyms. annoying. bothersome old-fashioned.
How do you draw an enlargement?
2) If the scale factor is 2, draw a line from the centre of enlargement, through each vertex, which is twice as long as the length you measured. If the scale factor is 3, draw lines which are three times as long. If the scale factor is 1/2, draw lines which are 1/2 as long, etc.
What is another word for enlarge?
SYNONYMS FOR enlarge 1 extend, magnify, amplify, dilate.
What does vexing mean?
causing or likely to cause: causing or likely to cause vexation : vexatious a vexing problem.
What does zealous mean?
1 : filled with or showing a strong and energetic desire to get something done or see something succeed The police were zealous in their pursuit of the criminals. 2 : marked by passionate support for a person, cause, or ideal a zealous fan.
What embrace means?
1a : to clasp in the arms : hug. b : cherish, love. 2 : encircle, enclose. 3a : to take up especially readily or gladly embrace a cause.
What is the opposite of enlarge?
The antonyms are reduce or shrink, depending on the meaning. For example if the space is enlarged, it may be reduced to its initial size.
How do you enlarge a sentence?
1) I want to enlarge the lawn. 2) The glands in the neck may enlarge. 3) The gallery is seeking to enlarge its holdings of Danish art. 4) Can you enlarge on what has already been said?
Does vexed mean angry?
The difference between Angry and Vexed When used as adjectives, angry means displaying or feeling anger, whereas vexed means annoyed, irritated or distressed.
What is meaning of enlarging?
intransitive verb. 1 : to grow larger. 2 : to speak or write at length : elaborate let me enlarge upon that point. Other Words from enlarge Synonyms & Antonyms Choose the Right Synonym More Example Sentences Learn More about enlarge.